memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. At memmo you will be joining a remote team (in GMT+1) building a global marketplace.
You should be a skilled backend developer with an interest in working with actionable data, events, pipelines, and models, in all shapes and forms, and know the ins and outs of scalability and high throughput. If that sounds like you, we'd love to talk to about joining our team.
We are in an exciting phase where our platform must evolve quickly in order to ensure continued scalability and growth of the product across new markets while adding new product features.
As a Data Engineer at memmo you are responsible to:
- Participate in the design and help drive the implementation of our data platform
- Design, implement, operate streaming and batch pipelines that scale
- Use all the events and data generated by our platform to implement magic features, with near real-time constraints
- Partner with our developers to build reliable datasets that can be trusted, understood, and used by the rest of the company
- Have fun :)
We’re looking for:
- At least a few years of development experience
- Experience in some of the techniques we use (see below)
- Have played a significant role in the development of a successful data setup
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Building & establishing a brand new service on the market
We’d be extra thrilled if you have experience with:
- Apollo Graphql
- Testing with Jest
- Google Cloud