memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Head of Data Analytics to join the growing memmo team.
The Head of Data Analytics is overall responsible for business intelligence, analytics and data visualization excellence across memmo, including tools, ways of working, central analytics and visualization execution and training of the organization. Together with a strong team, you will distil a vast data set into action-biased tools that democratize data and enable decision makers across memmo.
- Define and execute on strategy for data analytics, in collaboration with our markets, central teams and external stakeholders
- Develop ways to make data visible and accessible across the organization
- Improve organization-wide understanding of data by educating teams on available resources, tool kits and best practices
- Work close with senior leadership team with data communication, root cause analysis and break down of key operational and financial KPIs
- Collaborate with data warehouse and engineering to build data analytics and visualization tools
- Lead and continue to build a Data Analytics team in absolute world class
What we’re looking for
- Experience from leading a business intelligence team
- Experience from analytics across internal operations and end-user domains
- Experience in setting up training programs to help a geographically spread out organization find and use data and analytics resources effectively
- Experience from building out the data analytics software stack, primarily in analytics and visualization layers
- Proven ability to scale yourself and create value through your team
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market