memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Backend Engineer to join the growing memmo team.
If you are an experienced backend developer with a keen interest in data while designing and building great, scalable and high performing products, then we would love to talk to you about joining our Product & Tech Department and work with a team of highly driven developers to help make our backend ever more amazing.
- Build and design scalable and reliable backend for our various products
- Working closely with our analysts and various internal business partners to ensure data needs are met
- Ensure that acquisition and processing of data is working
- Drive new ideas and initiatives regarding data, architecture, tools, and programming languages.
- 5+ years of experience in backend engineering.
- Love for exploring and understanding data
- Have played a significant role in the development of a successful data setup
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market