memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Strategy & Planning Manager to join the growing memmo team.
As a Strategy & Planning Manager you will report directly to the CEO and work cross-functionally with supporting the management team with setting direction, following-up on results and managing initiatives with impact on the team’s long-term success. This will include:
- Shaping Our Business Strategy: Assess how we can create competitive advantage long term and support in defining global priorities
- Analyzing Business Performance: Analyze regional financial and operational data and present insights and suggestions to the Growth leadership team
- Supporting Project Management: Support managers with setting up structured processes for cross-functional initiatives, follow up and drive the process forward to ensure the projects deliver on time
- Providing Special Project Analytics: Add analytical firepower in special internal projects and support senior managers across a wide range of topics
The person we’re looking for:
- A University degree within a business, finance or engineering
- Experience from management consulting, growth management, business intelligence or investment banking
- Experience of working independently with data analytics and visualization
- Experience of leading cross-functional projects with high business impact
- Proficiency in financial modelling and slide creation in excel and powerpoint
- Experience of SQL is a merit
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service globally