memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a People & Culture Manager to join the growing memmo team.
Moving from start-up to scale-up can be one of the most challenging times of a company's growth story. Keeping the employee experience front-of-mind to ensure employees know that they are supported and providing the tools and training to manage performance can make the crucial difference. As Head of People & Culture, you will take on the responsibility to be a leader in these crucial areas to play an instrumental role in the shaping of Moonfare's culture, and to not only help hire A-players, but to help our team achieve their full potential. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the People & Culture function and implement a holistic strategy to drive the employee experience whilst increasing performance and engagement
- Continuously develop a positive workplace culture
- Leverage your knowledge and experience and create in-house training sessions and information resources
- Devise a performance management framework that provides teams with simple and effective tools to managing performance
- Build out the People Operations service offering to ensure that our employees have efficient access to People-related information, processes, policies and tools
- Play an active role as an advocate and leader in diversity and inclusion initiatives and community involvement
- Supervise the recruitment function to ensure that external employer branding is in line with the internal culture and recruiting KPIs are being met all whilst providing an exceptional candidate experience
We’re looking for:
- You have substantial management experience in a People/Culture role with a startup or entrepreneurial-minded firm
- You are energetic and an outstanding communicator showing maturity and presence
- You understand the key drivers of performance, culture and engagement, and the interplay of these drivers
- You have experience designing strategies and implementing tools and training that enable performance and engagement
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service globally