memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join the growing memmo team.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will develop the global partnership strategy and work to close impactful partnerships. Cross-team collaboration and being able to navigate effectively with internal stakeholders is critical. Responsibilities:
- Grow memmo through partnerships
- Create partnership strategy based on your in-depth knowledge of the sports and/or entertainment industry and your deep network of contacts
- Build out an impressive pipeline of high impact opportunities
- Leverage your deep network of contacts of key decision makers, in addition to your broad experience in different partnership deal models to close high value partnerships
- Collaborate closely with market leads on local partnerships across all markets
What we're looking for:
- Proven track record in similar role
- Previous experience in developing partnership strategy
- Excellent communication, negotiations and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market