memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Global PR Manager to join the growing memmo team.
In this role you will be in charge of planning and implementing tactical communications activities targeting both talent as well as the broader public. You will be tasked with shaping the perception and reputation of memmo through effective storytelling.
You have a great understanding of the media landscape and know how to curate and deliver authentic and compelling news and stories, and build narratives around memmo. Responsbilities:
- Research and packaging of stories, news & content
- PR plans and monitoring media landscape to see where memmo fit in
- Responsible for memmo's news announcements, including writing, distributing and pitching news
- Responsible for incoming media requests and to prepare appropriate responses, facilitate interviews and prepare spokespeople before public engagements
- Responsible for the global event engagement calendar (global spokespeople engagement)
- Draft messages, scripts and support for global spokespeople
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings with key stakeholder groups.
Who you are
- Proven work experience in public relations/communications and media relations required with experience in the entertainment and/or sports sector preferred.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both national and international level.
- Knowledge and experience from working with international media and journalists
- Strong knowledge of how to use owned channels to proactively drive and shape our narrative
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a new service globally