memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Operations Manager USA to join the growing memmo team.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of memmo in the region. This includes finding and acquiring talent, negotiating partnerships with relevant players such as agencies and managing the talent on the platform.
As Operations Manager at memmo you will:
- Implement memmo's country specific strategy
- Be responsible for achieving business targets in the market
- Localize memmo’s brand & operations for the market
We’re looking for:
- A true team player, with a proven track-record in a similar role in a digital company.
- Previous experience in managerial roles
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University degree, ideally in Business or General Management.
- Native English speaker
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market