memmo.me is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
We are looking for an Operations Strategy & Finance Intern who will be involved in a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Market expansion
- Operations development
- Data Analytics
This role is suitable for both part-time and full-time. Start date as soon as possible.
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Europes hottest startups
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Ideally just finished university or will graduate spring 2021
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Pioneering a brand new service on the market and shaping a new behavior