memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Partnerships Managers Australia to join the growing memmo team.
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for all Partners in the region. The Partnerships Manager reports to the Market lead.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Grow memmo's active regional Talent Partners
- Manage and follow up on Talent Partner performance
- Sets budget and targets for regional Talent Partners
- Work closely with Partnerships Manager in other markets as well as memmo's Global Partnerships lead to ensure targets are met and continuously improved
- When feasible and prioritized, explores new types of partnerships with organizations in the region
We’re looking for:
- A true team player, with a proven track-record in a similar role in a digital company.
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with the sports industry and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change.
- University degree, ideally in Business or General Management.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market