Do you have extensive experience in the entertainment or sports industry and have a wide network of celebrity contacts? Do you want to add an extra income stream and be part of an exciting part time project? Then becoming a freelance Talent Partner of memmo.me may be a great fit!
memmo.me is the European market leader and the world’s largest marketplace for personalized celebrity experiences outside of the United States. We connect thousands of celebrities and athletes across all entertainment verticals to fans and businesses – making impossible fan experiences possible, every day.
To date, memmo has raised $22M USD in funding from world-leading tech entrepreneurs and has been growing roughly 40% per month, with a headcount of ~80 employees spread across the globe.
We are shaping the passion and creator economy and personalized videos is the first step on our mission to tech-enable and democratize access to talent.
About the role
At memmo, we collaborate closely with well-connected professionals in the entertainment industry and we have a proven track record of creating highly successful partnerships with Talent Partners who assist us in attracting and enrolling exciting new talent onto memmo.
As a Talent Partner, you will be working alongside memmo focusing on talent acquisition and your goals are to acquire new talent onto memmo aligned with memmo’s goals and objectives. This is a freelance role, and we offer complete flexibility and are able to adapt expectations based on your job situation. In turn, we offer a solid extra income stream as well as the opportunity to bring your celebrity contacts an intriguing business proposition where they get to create unforgettable moments for their fans. In fact, top talent makes more than $20,000 USD per month – straight from their phone, with very little work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with one of the most (if not the most) ambitious and fastest growing tech companies at the frontier of the entertainment industry – leading the way for how talent builds new revenue streams.
- Acquiring exciting new talent onto memmo across all entertainment verticals (film, music, television, comedy, sport, reality TV shows) to help them grow their business faster than anywhere else.
- Identifying talent targets aligned with memmo’s goals and objectives.
- Being an excellent partner of memmo and building brand awareness among celebrities in your network with the ambition of having them join the platform.
- Facilitating excellent transitions for the talent when introducing them to a memmo Talent Relationship Manager for onboarding.
- Working closely with Talent Relationship Managers at memmo.
- Working closely with Partnerships Managers at memmo.
What you bring to the table:
- +10 years of experience in the entertainment industry is preferred (film, music, television, comedy, sport, reality TV shows). Should you have less experience, you can still be a great candidate – if you have the right experience.
- An extensive network of celebrity contacts and excellent relationships with major industry stakeholders.
- You possess excellent communications and sales skills.
- You are structured and methodical.
- You love a challenge, have a competitive mindset and a desire to be a contributing force of quickly establishing memmo in your region.