memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before. To date, memmo has raised $22M USD in funding from world-leading tech entrepreneurs and has been growing roughly 40% per month, with a headcount of ~80 employees spread across the globe.
memmo is currently looking for a Content & Marketing Intern Australia to join the growing memmo team.
The Content & Marketing Intern works closely with the local team as well as memmo's content department.
Areas of responsibility:
- On-site content: making sure new & existing talent are easily found by customers
- Social media: keeping memmo's social channels up-to-date
- Email marketing: preparing and sending out emails to customers
- Blog posts
- Preparing content for talent on memmo
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Europe's hottest startups
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Studying a degree in business, marketing or content, ideally graduating in 2021 or 2022.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Pioneering a brand new service on the market and shaping a new behaviour