memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers, and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent, and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Product Manager to join the growing, distributed product team. At memmo you will be joining a remote team building a global marketplace platform that changes how celebrities connect with their fans.
You will lead the Product Insights efforts at memmo to support the direction, communication and storytelling of the insights we use to shape our products. Being able to work across cross-functional teams including designers and engineers you will expand how we innovate insights that support product development.
Working as a Product Manager at memmo you are responsible to:
- Lead projects revolving around Data Analysis and User Researcher, setting the focus, strategy and priorities with the broader product team.
- Lead your own projects based on discoveries together with designers and developers. From specification to activation.
- Lead multiple teams creating products that improve conversion and customer satisfaction.
- Be curious about any and all tests we can run and hypotheses we can test to iteratively improve our product suite.
- Use product usage data for informed decision making
- Create A/B tests, synthesise large volumes of data, discover patterns
- Setup tests and what data to gather
- Evaluate user experience to affect strategy and roadmaps
- Gather insights and feedback
- Work together with our CTO, PM, developer colleagues, and designers
- Influence which tools, processes, and technologies you work with and suggest what features to implement based on insights.
- Have a lot of fun :)
To enjoy this role we think you have:
- a proven track record of working with quantitative research methods.
- Worked as a product owner, project manager, team lead, or product manager.
- the ability to utilize metrics and A/B tests, and the ability to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative data.
- strong interpersonal skills and can easily connect with your partners in product, tech, business and design.
- An instinct being a dedicated advocate of a user-centred, evidence-based approach to product development, while balancing business needs.
- The know-how to understand and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant questions, hypotheses, and impactful insights.
- A start-up mindset, comfortable with juggling multiple tasks at once. Prepared to tackle problems outside of one's comfort zone.
- Endless curiosity and being willing to question paradigms.
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- Working closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and others across the company.
- helping to shape our tools and data products.
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else (we would know :D )
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun, and actually quite nice people.
- Building & establishing a brand new service on the market.
We’d be extra thrilled if you:
- have a background in Data Science.
- Have data visualization skills.
- come from a user-focused environment, have experience with this and actively seek to understand the experience of users in your work.
- understand design impact through data and metrics
- Have experience evangelizing research in the organisation
- Have what is called a Pi-shaped skill set (two areas of expertise - read more here: https://appunite.com/blog/become-a-pi-shaped-developer
- Eg. Data Analysis and Product Design.
- Can be anything relevant! We like the mix and various perspectives!
We’re looking forward to talking to you shortly and learning more about your journey to this point and where to next!