As a Business Development Manager, you will help acquire and onboard new celebrities in many different verticals including Actors, Athletes, Musicians, Creators to memmo.me. For this role extensive experience in the celebrity/talent/sport along with sales experience is needed. In this role, you will strategically acquire talents to join memmo.me through relationships you create, partnerships you build, and direct outreach. You must have tremendous Talent IQ and ability to identify who will be the best talent for Memmo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make a significant impact on our talent acquisition efforts, acquiring sought after talent and onboarding them onto the memmo platform.
- Access your network, without fear of being told ‘no’, and using our current sales processes to go outside of your network.
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line.
- Use Salesforce extensively to stay organized.
- Use your creativity to question current procedures and find new ways to reach talent
- Leverage referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent
What you bring to the table:
- Deep understanding in the Talent and/or Entertainment industry (agency, management, studio, etc); strong knowledge of the market is a must.
- Experience identifying emerging talent and developing lead lists.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the region's entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change.
- Native Swedish and English speaker. Other European languages are a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Allowance for your home-working space or contribution towards a co-working space
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market