People Operations Associate
HQ Fully Remote
memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other celebrities to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class People Operations Associate to join the growing memmo team. As a People Ops Associate you'll be working on creating a delightful people experience for everyone who works at memmo. We believe in creating seamless processes and people products that are a pleasure to use, and allow our people team to spend time where it matters most, rather than lost in admin.
As a People Ops Associate at memmo you'll:
- Create, refine and roll-out people products that are frictionless and delightful to use
- Administer some of our people processes, like onboarding and offboarding, finding ways to automate and simplify them as much as possible
- Work closely with the VP People, founders & leaders to understand what problems we have and how best to solve them
- Influence how we think about People at memmo, as we're building out our people team to support a rapidly growing company.
You should apply if:
- You have experience of designing and implementing people processes
- You love working in the problem space, creating order from chaos
- You can apply your previous experience to new challenges, and you're not afraid of trying new things
- You're a creative thinker with a data-driven mindset - you question "the norm"
- You take an entrepreneurial approach and have the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- You have a hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
It'd be a bonus, but not essential, if you've worked in a people operations team at a tech start-up before.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work and so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech industry. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you!