Talent Acquisition Manager - Ireland
Operations & Sales Fully Remote
memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other profiles to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before. In March ’21 we closed a $10m Series A led by New York based Left Lane Capital and we have ambitious plans to scale globally.
As a Talent Acquisitions Manager, you’ll help acquire and onboard new celebrities in many different verticals including actors, athletes, musicians, and creators to memmo.me. You’ll ideally have 1-2 years experience in business development, plus an interest and knowledge of potential talent, like celebrities, athletes and musicians. In this role, you’ll strategically acquire talents to join memmo.me through relationships you create, partnerships you build, and direct outreach. You must have tremendous Talent IQ and ability to identify who will be the best talent for us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Make a significant impact on our talent acquisition efforts, acquiring sought after talent and onboarding them onto the memmo platform
- Access your network, without fear of being told ‘no’, and using our current sales processes to go outside of your network
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line
- Use Salesforce extensively to stay organized
- Use your creativity to question current procedures and find new ways to reach talent
- Leverage referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent
What you bring to the table:
- Understanding of the talent and/or entertainment industry (agency, management, studio, etc); more importantly, strong knowledge of and interest in the market is a must
- Experience identifying emerging talent and developing lead lists
- 1-2 years experience in business development
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on, get-stuff-done mentality
- You thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change
- Native English speaker. Other European languages are a plus.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Existing understanding and connection with athletes and/or the region’s entertainment industry.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Allowance for your home-working space or contribution towards a co-working space
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market