memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other profiles to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
We are looking for a Strategy Associate who will be involved in a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Supporting the management team in developing and refining Memmo’s corporate strategy
- Developing recommendations to improve our operational and financial performance based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Launching new products and developing our business development activities
- Engage as an internal consultant to other departments in the organization
- Supporting our fundraising and investor relations work
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Europe’s hottest startups
- Experience from top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or a strategy function at a startup / corporate
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Strong experience from working with Microsoft Office and / or Google GSuite products
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
Start date as soon as possible.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Pioneering a brand new service on the market and shaping a new behavior