memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other celebrities to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class Localisation Manager to join the growing memmo team. As a Localisation Manager you'll be working on making sure memmo looks it’s best in all our markets and lives up to our ambition of being global but local.
As a Localisation Manager at memmo you'll:
- Lead the work in developing strategic globalisation plans for key areas of our business
- Provide thought leadership by identifying areas for growth and improvement to scale the business, including new areas of focus and process optimisations.
- Using your strong knowledge of localisation to review business workflows and vendor strategy, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement optimisation strategies.
- Build strong business partnerships with our product, design, engineering and marketing team to drive initiatives forward.
- Work with cross-functional leadership throughout the company to advocate for our global audience, generate insights, initiate programs, and drive international experience and localisation decisions
You should apply if:
- You have experience of localisation while moving in hyperspeed launching new markets
- You love a fast paced environment
- You can stay on top of many things at once while honing in on the most important
- You take an entrepreneurial approach and have the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- You have a hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Access to equipment you need, like a Macbook and iPhone
- Budget for setting up your home office, or a contribution towards renting office space each month
- 25 days paid holiday, plus public holidays
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work and so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech and entertainment industries. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you!