memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers, and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent, and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a product manager to join the growing, distributed product team. At memmo you will be joining a remote team building a global marketplace platform that changes how celebrities connect with their fans.
You will run a cross-functional team including designers and engineers and together with them make sure we build great products.
As part of memmo you will enjoy the hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode and having ownership of your own area of the product. You will influence the future of memmo both in terms of product and strategy.'
Working as a product manager at memmo you are responsible to:
- Work on creative ideas on how to build and improve our products
- Brainstorm with designers to build prototypes
- Research and write specifications for product projects
- Communicate the requirements to developers and work with them to build amazing features
- Lead a Product Team consisting of yourself, an Engineering Team Lead, some Engineers, QA, Designers etc.
- Plan and execute a rolling 3 months roadmap aligned with your Objectives and Key Results.
- Own our efforts to increase conversion rate
To enjoy this role we think you have:
- A proven track record of building great products
- A customer first mindset
- Great analytical skills for basing your decisions on data (we use Amplitude, ContentSquare, Looker)
- Start-up mindset, comfortable with juggling multiple tasks at one
- Be prepared to tackle problems outside of your comfort zone
- A get-things-done attitude
We’d be extra thrilled if you:
- Have led conversion work at a global e-commerce
- Experience in programming, SQL and architecture skills
- Have worked with marketplaces or e-commerces
We’re looking forward to talking to you shortly and learning more about your journey to this point and where to next!