memmo.me is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo.me has in less than two years since inception raised $22M USD in funding from world-leading tech entrepreneurs and grown to a headcount of ~80 employees spread across the globe.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class Chief of Staff to join the growing memmo team.
As Chief of Staff you'll be working on supporting the CEO and leadership team in running operational tasks, driving important cross-departmental projects as well as fundraising and investor relations. You will work closely with (and across) all teams while remaining independent from a specific functional department.
As a Chief of Staff at memmo you'll:
- Support the CEO and leadership team by ensuring prioritization of time and resources
- Support the CEO in the fundraising process and investor relations
- Help moderate management and company-wide meetings
- Work closely with the Senior Management across the company in order to support them in growing and developing their departments
- Work hand in hand with the CEO, gain insight into all relevant business areas, and actively influence the development and growth of the company
- Drive organizational development and conduct internal strategy workshops
- Work on some of the most important strategic & operational topics from ideation, research, up until initial implementation
- Lead cross-functional projects that are important for the company
You should apply if:
- You have experience from top tier management consulting, investment banking or a similar environment
- You love staying on top of things, running complex projects and solving problems we haven’t solved before
- You can stay cool under pressure and help others make the best decisions, even with imperfect information
- You take an entrepreneurial approach and have the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- You have a hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Access to equipment you need, like a Macbook and iPhone
- Budget for setting up your home office, or a contribution towards renting office space each month
- 25 days paid holiday, plus public holidays
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work and so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech and entertainment industries. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you!