memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other profiles to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before. To date, memmo has raised $22M USD in funding from world-leading tech entrepreneurs and has been growing roughly 40% per month, with a headcount of ~80 employees spread across the globe.
memmo is currently looking for a Growth & Marketing Associate Germany to join the growing memmo team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager the Growth & Marketing Associate works closely with the local team as well as memmo's central content department to help localise our content, marketing and merchandising strategy to ensure we’re maximising both long term and short term revenue.
Areas of responsibility:
- Site Merchandising, ensure we’re maximising both long and short term revenue by merchandising the memmo site to keep it engaging to customers.
- Implement our content strategy for both existing and new celebrities on the platform.
- Grow our social media presence in your market
- Work closely with our central CRM team to localise and execute on our CRM strategy
- Write blog posts in your market
- Work with some of the best known celebrities in your market to make individual content to be shared on their social media platforms
- Work with talent managers to identify future categories and talents within a category that we should look to acquire onto the platform
- Work with our CRM platform, Salesforce, to help the General Manager run their business
We’re looking for:
- Degree in business, marketing or content, ideally graduating ideally with 1-2 years experience
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset.
- A heroic team player with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Europe's hottest startups
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating in an international / remote team environment.
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – question current paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Allowance for your home-working space or contribution towards a co-working space
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people