memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other celebrities to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class VP Operations to join the growing memmo team. As VP Operations you'll be owning the processes & workflows to ensure excellence on our two sided marketplace – reporting directly to the CEO.
Operations at memmo include – customer support, trust & safety, supply-side programs and other functions necessary to run the marketplace.
As a VP Operations at memmo you'll:
- Set and own operations strategy and roadmap in line with overall company objectives
- Collaborate with other functional leads and senior staff to deliver on memmo’s mission and execute on our objectives
- Build an efficient and effective operations function by e.g. using automation, robot process automation and by generally striving for operational excellence
- Identify opportunities to improve operational processes and define strategies to capture those opportunities
- Scale the operations team in line with the strategy and lead a team across a diverse set of operational process and activities - you set the direction and pace for the function
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of all areas in the Operations function (e.g. customer service, trust & safety, supply-side programs, etc.)
- Define Operations KPIs and metrics and actively manage performance against them
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing team to maximise their achievement and progression - elevate future operations leads and deep individual contributor experts
You should apply if:
- You have a track record of scaling Operations, ideally within a high growth start-up environment
- You love building and improving workflows & processes – ideally to the point of automation
- You are customer-centric and strive for excellence in every touchpoint
- You can manage and develop high performing teams across multiple departments.
- You take an entrepreneurial approach and have the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- You have a hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Access to equipment you need, like a Macbook and iPhone
- Budget for setting up your home office, or a contribution towards renting office space each month
- 25 days paid holiday, plus public holidays
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work and so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech and entertainment industries. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you!