memmo.me is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo.me has in less than two years since inception raised $22M USD in funding from world-leading tech entrepreneurs and grown to a headcount of ~80 employees spread across the globe.
memmo.me is currently looking for a world-class Chief Product Officer (CPO) to join the growing memmo team. As CPO, your mission is to own the memmo.me product and make sure that we are basing its development on company, customer and talent value – relying heavily on data in your decisions.
You will report to the CEO and together you will co-develop the product vision of the company and build the roadmap to get there.
As the CPO at memmo you'll:
- Develop our product roadmap for how to become the go-to place for our talent to engage with fans & brands
- Formulate the product vision & strategy – based on data & and a deep sense of customer need and value
- Establish workflows & processes for the product team to deliver as much value to the company as possible
- Plan & prioritise so that what’s being built is the most valuable we could be building
- Build and nurture a product team that can own both customer experience and business performance
You should apply if:
- You have deep experience defining and executing on business-critical strategy for a product department, ideally within a high growth start-up environment.
- You have experience presenting product vision & roadmap to internal and external stakeholders, e.g. investors & board
- You have built workflows & processes for an excellently performing product department before
- You have (co-)owned business crucial metrics like GMV, user satisfaction and retention before
- You are analytical and able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- You have previously led an end to end product lifecycle, from ideation to delivery, to launch and continual improvement – relying heavily on data & analytics
- You can get inside the mind of the user and use user research to further drive and support decisions
- You have recruited & developed stellar product management, user research & analytics teams before
- You are efficient and able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- You are a strategic thinker and able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Access to equipment you need, like a Macbook and iPhone
- Budget for setting up your home office, or a contribution towards renting office space each month
- 25 days paid holiday, plus public holidays
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech and entertainment industries. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you.