memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a Design Lead to join our growing product team in Stockholm. At memmo you will be joining an early phase team designing and building the foundations of a global marketplace platform.
You should be curious about how to design fast, intuitive and well performing user interfaces for a two-sided marketplace with modern technologies in a team together with our CTO, PM and developers. We are in an exciting phase where our platform must evolve quickly in order to ensure continued growth of the product across new markets while simultaneously adding new product features. You will be part of taking decision on how to develop our brand, design systems and product features.
As Design Lead at memmo you are responsible to:
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Iterate on these ideas and build prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and testing
- Conduct tests to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts
- Develop the final look and feel of these products & features
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Be foundational in setting the design culture at memmo that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
- Have fun :)
We’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of designer experience
- Experience in designing consumer facing digital products
- Have been an active participant in successful web/mobile projects
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Designing & establishing a brand new service on the market