memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class VP Finance to join the growing memmo fam. As VP Finance you will be leading the financial function of a young company in hyper-growth mode, with emphasis on scaling up the function and managing coming investment rounds.
As VP Finance at memmo you will be responsible for:
- Keeping the company ready for due diligence process’ and investment rounds
- Management of accounting procedures (outsourced) and scaling business administration internationally
- Financial controlling including direct financial control, reporting, structure, cash flow budgeting/forecasting, building financial KPIs and financial analysis
- Developing financial excellence in cash management, pricing scenarios, etc
- Leading business admin team including finance, tax, HR, investor relations, risk management and other administrative work
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a proven track-record within Investment Banking, M&A, Controlling or similar
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating with both the local and global team
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market