memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other celebrities to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and makes them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for a world-class Recruiter to join the growing memmo team. As a Recruiter you'll be working on roles across all divisions of memmo, aiming to hire world-class people in the best possible way.
As a Recruiter at memmo you'll:
- Source, identify, contact & evaluate potential candidates
- Work closely with the VP People, founders & department heads
- Influence how we think about recruitment at memmo, as we're building out our recruitment function from 1 to many
- Collaborate in the design, development, and execution of recruitment related projects.
You should apply if:
- You have experience recruiting multiple roles, across a range of disciplines
- You love sourcing and pride yourself on your resourcefulness
- You can tell whether someone has the skills we're looking for, without relying on previous job titles and qualifications
- You're a creative thinker with a data-driven mindset - you question "the norm"
- You take an entrepreneurial approach and have the ability to work independently or collaboratively
- You have a hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- You have a high comfort level with ambiguity and adaptability to change.
It'd be a bonus, but not essential, if you've worked as an in-house recruiter at a tech start-up before.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- The hustle and speed of a start-up in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market.
We care about building a diverse and inclusive place to work and so we especially welcome applications from demographics of people that are underrepresented in the tech industry. We hire as much for potential as experience, so if you only meet some of the criteria here please still apply and tell us why you think you'd be great at the job. We'd love to hear from you!