memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for another Talent Relationship Intern to join the growing memmo team working toward the Middle Eastern markets. You will be working with acquiring, onboarding and supporting talents on the memmo platform.
As Talent Relationship Intern at memmo you will:
- Reach out to talents who are good fits for the memmo platform
- Be responsible for reaching your and the team’s targets in newly onboarded talents & retention of talents
- Use your creativity to question current procedures and find new ways to reach talents
- Work together with the rest of the team to deliver the best possible memmo experiences to both users and talents
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a desire to kickstart a career in sales, PR or similar roles
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Superb interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating with both the local and global team
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change.
- Native Arabic speaker and fluent in English.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing a brand new service on the market