memmo.me is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other profiles to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
This role is suitable for both part-time and full-time.
memmo is currently looking for a Strategy & Corporate Development Intern to join the growing memmo team at the head office in Stockholm. As SCI you will be working with the management on crucial questions such as market expansion, fundraising, M&A, investor relations and other project-based support on a business unit level. You will report to the CEO.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creation of various presentations and materials for the BoD or fundraising and M&A purposes for the corporation
- Conducts with various ad hoc analyses and tasks to support C-level decisions
- Supporting with investor relations materials such as monthly investor updates
- Supporting various departments at memmo such as Finance and Marketing on a project basis with project process and design
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a desire to kickstart a career in one of Scandinavias hottest startups
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to details
- A deep desire to grow and learn
- A hands-on 80/20 get-stuff-done mentality
- A desire to thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Pioneering a brand new service on the market and shaping a new behavior