memmo is a platform that offers personal video messages from athletes, actors, musicians, YouTubers and other talents to their fans and followers. The videos are recorded, sent and received on the platform. memmo enables modern fan experiences, and make them more personal than ever before.
memmo is currently looking for another Talent Relationship Manager to join the growing memmo team working towards the UK market. You will be working with acquiring, onboarding and coaching talents on the memmo platform.
As Talent Relationship Manager at memmo you will:
- Work with our existing our portfolio of talent to maximise engagement of our existing to talent on the platform
- Be responsible for reaching your and the team’s targets in newly onboarded talent & retention of talent
- Reach out to profiles who are good fits for the memmo platform
- Use your creativity to question current procedures and find new ways to reach profiles
- Work together with the rest of the team to deliver the best possible memmo experiences to both users and talent
- Use Salesforce extensively to stay organized.
We’re looking for:
- A heroic team player, with a proven track-record in sales, PR or account management roles
- Creative thinking combined with a data-driven mindset
- Superb interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring relationships both internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work independently as well as collaborating with both the local and global team
- Innovative thinking and curiosity – questioning paradigms
- A hands-on get-stuff-done mentality
- Good understanding of and connection with athletes and/or the regions entertainment industry
- You who thrive in a hyper-growth environment, with a high comfort level in ambiguity and effortlessly adapting to change.
- Native English speaker. Other European languages are a plus.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The chance to work remotely, wherever you are in the world
- A competitive salary plus stock options
- Allowance for your home-working space or contribution towards a co-working space
- The hustle and speed of a startup in hyper-growth mode
- An opportunity to grow yourself and your skillset faster than anywhere else
- Working together with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and actually quite nice people
- Establishing and growing a brand new service on the market